You can now create shareable proposal links on OpenSolar which will allow you to easily copy the proposal hyperlink and share it with customers via email or text.
How to enable Shareable Proposal Links?
There are two ways to enable shareable links.
Firstly, you can navigate to Project > Info > Share Proposal.
- Turn on the 'Enable Sharing' toggle on which will generate a shareable link
- Click on 'Copy' to share the link via email
Alternatively, you can enable it when sending a proposal to the customer by going to Online Proposal> Click on 'Send Proposal to Customer'
- Once you click on 'Send Proposal to Customer' it will take you to a pop-up box asking to choose one of the options as shown below:
- Once you turn the toggle on, it will generate a link
- You can copy that link and share it with customers via email or you scan the QR code through your phone and share the proposal URL with customers easily via SMS or text
How to Enable, Disable or Delete customers who have access to the online proposal through the shareable links?
To Enable, Disable or Delete customer go to Control > Customers > Proposal Viewers.
Once you click on Proposal Viewers you use the toggle to Enable/Disable or click on Delete to delete the customer from the list
If you have any questions regarding the steps mentioned above, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.