This functionality allows you to more easily update project calculations as a result of the changing dealer fee/merchant fee by the finance partners. You can also use this functionality to switch old projects from one payment option to another.
How to update project payment calculations?
If you have a finance integration enabled, you can follow these steps to bulk update the payment data for your projects:
- Go to Control > Payment Options and click "Bulk Update Projects (beta)"
- Select the payment option you want to replace and the payment option you want to switch to and click "refresh table"
Note: If you want to trigger a recalculation on existing projects with the existing payment option, select the same payment option in both the fields.
- Select the relevant projects you want to update in the generated table.
- Once you have selected the projects that needs to be updated, click "Preview Change"
- This will update the table to show the update on the system price and the regular payment options.
- Once you have verified the changes, click "Save all Changes" to update the projects
- On successful project update, you will notice "Updated Saved" in the results column.