OpenSolar has partnered with Dividend so you can sell their loan products directly within your OpenSolar proposal.
Dividend (a Fifth Third Bank company) is a leading FinTech point-of-sale lender to home improvement and solar contractors. The Company pioneered the residential solar financing landscape in 2014 with the launch of its EmpowerLoan product for financing residential solar installations and continues to expand its product offerings into the home-energy market. In addition to its industry-leading suite of financial products, Dividend has developed a comprehensive technology platform for installation partners and homeowners to streamline the financing process and manage financed project fulfillment. Learn more by visiting http://www.dividendfinance.com/
About the Dividend integration on OpenSolar
- Allows your customers to prequalify and apply for a loan from OpenSolar's online proposal, with no need to jump to other windows or applications
- Track post-approval events related to your customer's loan (documents signed, milestones, etc.), all through OpenSolar's CRM
- Presentation of loan products in Dividend approved language
- Removes the need to manually manage your Dividend products in OpenSolar
- OpenSolar will automatically pass all customer and project information over to Dividend, eliminating the time, effort and potential for error associated with repeat data entry
How to get set up with Dividend on OpenSolar:
Not currently a Dividend Partner? First thing you’ll need to do is get approved for their program. Send us a note at email@example.com and include your name, role, company name, number of installed projects/month, and contact information (email and phone number) or if you’re ready to jump in and apply for the Dividend program, you can fill out the application here.
Already a Dividend Partner? We'll just need to integrate Dividend financing into your OpenSolar account. To get this process started, send us a note at Dividend@opensolar.com and include the following information:
Once we have received your Dividend integration request, we’ll activate the integration within one business day, and notify you.
As a reminder, there are no additional fees to use the Dividend Integration on OpenSolar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.