Welcome to the OpenSolar Community. This is your place to connect with installers to learn, share, and collaborate. We’re excited that you’re here - we all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community, and we value your contributions.
We have made this space for you to post your questions and ideas across our various topic boards, from product feature requests, integrations, tips & tricks, to rules and regulations.
Please read through this short guide before posting or commenting:
- Discussion - this is a general forum area to ask questions, share ideas and connect with other installers using the OpenSolar software. This is the best place to post if you cannot find a better suited category.
- Tips & Tricks - a knowledge sharing base where you and others can talk about 'best practices' and your favourite OpenSolar features to take advantage of.
- Feature requests - we are all about listening to our users, so please share any feedback for feature enhancements in this topic forum!
- Integrations - we recognise that you might be using other software tools alongside OpenSolar. Here you can share your experience from integrating other tools or ask for advice on the best way to make an integration.
- Solar Designing - this is a more focused discussion board on the topic of designing solar systems.
- New rules and regulations - our global community of installers is always up against new rules and regulations as we progress through the clean energy transition. Here you can ask or suggest how OpenSolar can adapt to meet the needs of these local regulations.
Thank you for being part of our community. We look forward to your next contribution.
Please sign in to leave a comment.