Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Finance Payment Option
Pros will now receive email notification when a customer starts the loan application or when there is an update on the status of a loan application. In addition, we have improved the Payment option selector section to show payment options inline instead of a dropdown (if there is space available) and promote the cheapest finance option above the payment option selector. There are also changes to the transaction data in the project page to show important information related to the application.
First Year Monthly/Quarterly Graph Update
We have updated the First Year Monthly/Quarterly Bill Savings graph to make it clear what the Net Spend will be if there is a negative electricity bill or if there is Performance Based Incentive applied to the project.
Pros can now override the default language manually per project. This will apply the language to both MyE and proposal PDF. We have also included more customer facing translations for Spanish, Spanish Mexico, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Portuguese.
- Prevent heavy queries for tariff lookups every time a project is viewed.
- Update rules for customer viewed online proposal tracking to limit triggering unnecessary webhook events.
- Add two extra fields in the Get project endpoint: Output Annual kWh and Consumption Offset Percentage.
- Added validation to the headers field so it must either be empty (Null or empty string) or a valid JSON dictionary)
- Updated the module type options to include types supported by System Advisor Model.
- Remove the 20 actions limit from the Action Complete/Incomplete filter in the Project List page.
- Allow sunlight integration to support non-solar product types.
- Added the new Victoria (Australia) Solar for Business incentive option.
- Updated the default monthly usage curve for the Philippines.
- Added 3 new usage curve options that can be selected in Electricity Usage.
- Fixed roof texture not showing in MyEnergy for the end customer.
- Fixed ray tracing not picking up inter-row shading.
- Fixed european translation bug that broke the bill savings chart in PDF.
- Fixed a bug that would only undo panels if all components from a design are deleted at once.
- Fixed Cash flow table values for Sunlight loan payment option.
- Fixed broken translations for Mexico Spanish.
- Owners Manual extra files are now attaching to the custom owner’s manual.