OpenSolar Release Notes - Early November 2020
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
OpenSolar has added support for archiving functionality for Payment Options, Incentives, Pricing Scheme, Proposal Templates, and Contracts. This is in addition to the already existing support for archiving component activation.
Customise Price by System and Payment
OpenSolar now allows for more flexibility with the system price for each payment option in a proposal. Pros can now customise total system price (by adding a discount) and deposit payable for each payment option and each system within a project.
Project Specific Customisation of Customer-Facing Content
Added two new WYSIWYG fields on the project page: Content Proposal Customisation and Contract Customisation. These allow pros to add custom rich content to each project proposal. The WYSIWYG supports text formatting, paragraph formatting, tables, ordered/unordered lists, uploading imagery, source formatting, and limited placeholders. Both of these new fields have their own placeholders and their position can be updated in proposal template and contract template.
The Cover message field has also been updated to a WYSIWYG field that supports the same customisation.
- Added Actions data in CSV download.
- Automatically update “auto applied” payment options and Incentives to manual if the stage of the project is outside “Sell”. Allows for updating “auto applied” payment options and incentives in organisation settings (control) without updating the old project.
- Stripe fee calculation refactor to allow the installer to pass on all of the % fee to the customer.
- Added manufacturer name and exhibit title to system comparison table in PDF.
- Included racking information in the Installation Instruction file.
- Added the ability to hide About Us content from the cover message dialog in MyEnergy.
- Added filter in project list page based on proposal template used and “Enter Price Manually” pricing scheme.
- Added Google Maps (non Satellite) imagery option in Studio.
- Updated legends for Daily Energy Flow graph in MyEnergy and PDF
- Added hover tooltip on system option and payment option buttons in MyEnergy.
- Relabelled “Feed-in-tariff” to “Smart Energy Guarantee” for projects in the UK.
- Updated Dutch and Spanish translations.
- Included SPMC481-AU and SPMC482-AU inverters to LG Chem compatibility check.
Potential Impacts to Existing Projects
The updated Stripe payment fee calculation will affect the cost of systems for customers depositing through online checkout where the pro has entered a stripe fee.
Article is closed for comments.