OpenSolar Release Notes - Early September 2020
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
OpenSolar SolarOutlet Integration
OpenSolar has improved its integration with Solar Outlet allowing users to quickly create carts, adding components from sold projects automatically and adding more components either on OpenSolar or directly on Solar Outlet's website.
European Language Support
OpenSolar has added language support for German, French, Portugese, Polish and Italian for MyEnergy and Proposal PDF. We have also improved translations for the other language already available to our users: Spanish, Swedish and Dutch.
Document Template Generation & Energy Yield Report
Users can now generate default documents for Owner’s Manual and Installation Instructions without first creating it in Control. We have also added a default Energy Yield Report that provides system summary and energy generation for all systems in the project. Learn more about this here.
- Updated calculations for Annual Cash flow table in the proposal to properly take into account prepayments.
- Updated STC explainer text in quotation table for Residential projects to read "GST free" instead of "excluding GST".
- Fixed current tariff guess to consider both custom and OpenSolar database tariffs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented project from saving in Studio.
- Fixed a bug that prevented assigning contacts for organisations with many contacts.
- Fixed double output bug in Studio.
- Fixed Natron form bug.
- Fixed panel count in proposal for systems with semi strung panel groups.
- Added contact name filtering in the project list page.
- Moved system component disclaimer below the system component section in MyEnergy.
- Show all associated project information in the contact page.
- Added country filter in lead capture form.
- Relabeled "Meter Identifier (NMI)" to "Meter Identifier (ICP)" in New Zealand.
- Fixed date/time selector bug.
- Updated Detailed Savings Table to show bimonthly or quarterly values based on tariff frequency.
- Allow reordering of more than 3 systems in Studio.
- Cosmetic changes throughout the platform.