In this section, AU users can expect to find various resources for how to best respond to the covid19 crisis, as well as industry updates, and general business management advice from trusted sources.
- This Clean Energy Council page provides useful information at the Federal and State level for businesses impacted by covid19. Expect to find information about business relief packages, grants and job security.
- The Smart Energy Council has created a live feed of updates to keep you in the know with breaking news and health updates tailored for smart energy businesses.
- Since 2012 RenewEconomy has emerged as Australia’s best informed and most-read website focusing on clean energy news and analysis, as well as climate policy. Here you can find a live blog on industry impacts as well as useful links:
- Can covid19 reshape your solar business for the better? Read what SunWiz, one of Australia’s largest solar co’s and OpenSolar’s proud partner has to say about opportunities emerging from today’s crisis.
- See what industry veterans have to say about the status of the solar and battery market in this free webinar from Energetic Consulting. Hear from one of Australia's best solar sales coaches Dean Manix (58:00) and SunWiz CEO Warwick Johnston (21:00).
- This video features Warwick Johnston (CEO of SunWiz) and Guy Olian (CEO of Smart Ease) chatting about the new way to do business during COVID-19, with a focus on commercial solar finance, and how government support can help your sales during this challenging time.
We hope these resources are useful to you. If you have any further resources that would benefit our solar community, please feel free to send them through to firstname.lastname@example.org