Release Notes - OS 2.15.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
We have added a new Change Order document type that allows you to quickly generate change order contracts by comparing 2 systems designed on OpenSolar.
Note: Presently this functionality is only limited to WYSIWYG/text based document templates. We will be adding support for PDF drag & drop document templates very soon.
Read more about it here.
PVwatts Version Update
- New Energy Generation Calculator: We've added a new energy generation calculator called PVWatts v8. You can now select this calculator for energy generation calculations on the Design Page or set it default in the Design & Setbacks settings.
- PVwatts v8 for OS Lite: PVWatts v8 is now the default calculator for OS Lite users.
Note: PVWatts v6 is deprecated and will be removed from OpenSolar soon. We highly recommend setting PVWatts v8 or another energy generation calculator as default.
- Added NZBN and CRN fields for commercial projects in New Zealand (NZ) and Great Britain (GB) to meet regulatory requirements.
- SLD (Single Line Diagram) functionality has been added to roles and permissions, offering more control and customization options.
- The finance promo banner in proposals will now show the local currency, providing clarity and transparency in financial information.
- Pros can now define how prices are rounded in the project. This feature is aimed at meeting the requirements of pros who want more control over how prices are rounded in their proposals. This can be configured in Control -> Company -> Settings -> General Preferences
- Added toggle for proposal acceptance within the proposal template settings, so that pros can remove the ability for customers to see acceptance functionality on the proposal template.
- Improved the accuracy of the following calculated metrics in the shade report: Tilt Orientation Factor (TOF), Total Solar Resource Fraction (TSRF), and Sun Access values by accounting for near/far shading impacts on the diffuse irradiance component falling on the module surface. Please recalculate your projects with the latest changes and regenerate an updated shade report.
- Fixed the issue where requesting payment from customer was incorrectly appearing as “Accept Proposal”in Online proposal instead of “Make Payment”.
- Fixed the Bug with roles and permissions where the non-admin users were unable to make changes to the proposal templates in the project.
- Fixed the issue where Percentage adjustment was displayed multiple times in PDF and Online proposals.
- Fixed translations for "Years" in Payback sections of proposal
- Fixed the UK wallet product issue where currency was showing in $
- Fixed VAT% column in Wallet Activity page
- Fixed the issue where Stripe payments were showing as “Offline Payment” in the PDF proposal under Quote Acceptance section.