This material is featured in Projects > Payments.
Include payment options
The Payments tab is a dedicated section for including financing and cash payment options to your customer.
When you first navigate to this tab, you will see all of the auto-applied financing options for all of your system options.
From this page
- Include an upfront payment (down payment) - see the monthly payments update with this change
- See details - view the quotation table and all key figures of the payment option
You can adjust which payments appear:
- Deleting options: Click the trash can in the top right of each card to remove this option.
- Add options: Click "+ Add Payment Option" to see all of your financing options and add
- Re-order: Click the 6 dots in the top left to drag the payment cards and adjust which order they appear in the proposal
Add payment options
Search and filter:
- Type in key words in the search bar
- See all of OpenSolar's Integrated Finance partners in your region. If you're integrated by lender, click on their logo to filter by their products
- Click on the top gray line to filter by loan terms, payments, or savings
- Starred products are your favorites (most frequently used)
- Use Integrated Finance for an efficient selling experience
- "Remove products that are not eligible for this state" can be checked. Then products won't show if they are not available in the project's state
- Learn more about Integrated Finance partners by clicking on their logo. Get your integration live, or start exploring a new relationship with the lenders
Each system option you've built will have the following in the top right:
- Blue check mark indicates whether a system is included in the proposal or not
- Click the arrows to move the options up or down in the proposal
Want to learn more? Take our free training course Selling with Integrated Finance(USA) to learn more.