Release Notes - OS 2.12.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Now, if assigned, finance quotes initiated from OpenSolar are attributed to the salesperson instead of the “Assigned Team Member”.
For pros using Sunlight Financial, OpenSolar projects that are created in the orange portal will now have all of their quotes consolidated into one orange portal project.
Uploading interval data is now easier than ever. The Energy page now supports various formats, including vertical and horizontal data. It accommodates different time intervals (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, and more) and units of measurement (kWh, Wh, kW, W). Partial year data can be uploaded with missing values interpolated by OpenSolar, and the system smartly time-offsets uploaded data for accurate bill calculations. This new functionality replaces the old method of inputting hourly interval data and is backward compatible. Learn more about interval data upload here.
To improve your experience, we’ve updated the UI to address visual inconsistencies in alerts, iconography, tooltips, buttons, input forms, and navigation menus.
- Improvements made to all "Assigned" filters by adding a search field within the filter itself. When you select the "assigned to" filter, you can easily search for a specific team member directly within the filter, making it more convenient to find and select the desired assignee.
- Added a Placeholder for CEC-AC Rating (California Requirement).
- Added a Placeholder for Sunpath Diagram.
- Removed superfluous fields from customer fields.
- The "edit electrical components" button within the inverter tab of the design page has been moved to a more visible location and renamed to "Add isolators and cabling" , improving clarity and accessibility for pros during hardware ordering. [UK Only]
- IBI tax incentive added in Incentives. [Spain only]
- Fixed the Panel Tag translation issue which occurred when language selected as Swedish.
- Fixed Address Format for EU countries (including Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden & Benelux).
- Fixed the issue where saved Cloover payment options couldn't be edited.
- Fixed the issue where contact dropdown in +Task was showing Unique IDs instead of contact names.