Release Notes - OS 2.11.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
OpenSolar has partnered with Cloover to enable residential solar installers (available only in Sweden for now, soon across Europe) using the OpenSolar platform to seamlessly make Cloover financial products available to their customers. Through this partnership, customers will be able to apply for Cloover financing solutions directly from their OpenSolar proposal, allowing for a more accessible and flexible subscription that requires no upfront costs. Learn more about Cloover integration here.
The Phoenix Financial Integration (UK) will now break out the Phoenix products into separate payment options within the proposal. This allows customers to better understand all of the loan terms available to them and avoids confusion with non-integrated payment options. Learn more about Phoenix integration here.
For Australian pros, OpenSolar now has an integration (in private beta) with HandyPay for residential finance so that pros can offer Buy Now Pay Later options to their customers directly through the Online Proposal proposal. It allows their customers to quickly apply for the BNPL online, through OpenSolar. If you’re interested to be a private beta tester, let us know here.
Single Line Diagrams (SLD) for Germany are now available on OpenSolar. This update brings more flexibility and customization options to our German pros.
For UK solar pros, we now have improved modeling of BOS (balance of system) components including isolators, cabling and meters. It’s easier to search for compatible electrical components, with system specific validation and filters. We’ve also added the ability to auto-apply components for string inverters which automatically selects compatible isolators and cabling for you. Learn more about BOS here.
- Added NEM3 rates to the OpenSolar database, and set the NEM3 rates to be applied as the default rates on all new projects in the PG&E, SCE and SDG&E territories after 14th April.
- Added warning messages in the Energy and Project page when a NEM2 rate has been selected, and a button in the Energy Page to quickly switch to the appropriate NEM3 rate.
- Note that the feature to duplicate a system to compare NEM2.0 vs NEM3.0 that was added at the beginning of this year will still be supported.
- Please read this article for more information on how to use these features. We also have this article which summarizes the NEM3 changes.
Buildable Panels is a new feature for panel groups that allows an admin with design-edit permissions to determine which panels can be added or removed by a designer who only has permissions to edit panels. In this article, we will explain how to use Buildable Panels. Learn more about Buildable Panels here.
- Added in-app notifications for NETCC with information on unsolicited sales, portability, supplier, maintenance, and end of life cycle costs.
- Customer’s name will appear in the stripe transaction when the customer completes a stripe transaction. Previously transactions showed as “Customer”.
- Added the ability to choose how old integrated payment options should be switched with new ones when a lender's rates decrease
- Plenti now has better support for refreshing payment options after a rate change.
- Added "Assigned Salesperson" and "Assigned Designer" to filters on project list page
- Loan (Advanced) (Deprecated) payment type will now be hidden in “Payment Options”
- Added default exhibitor component 'Description' content blocks
- Support Sungage’s “Classic 18” and “Sungage Advantage” tax credit products
- Fixed the issue with incorrect pricing and availability appearing randomly for components which shouldn't be available from Segen
- Fixed the translation issue for Kw was incorrect in Portuguese Language
- Fixed the issue where “Download BOM” button was not appearing on info page
- Fixed the issue where OpenSolar crashes when Google Translate is used
- Issues resolved with project specific contract terms and post sunlight-approval deposits
- Fixed the error in proposal PDF image when slope in roof is set beyond 90°
- Fixed the issue where "Total Payment over x years" was calculated incorrectly when the user did not enter months under the “Prepayment Month” field. It will be a required field when the user toggles on “Prepayment” in Payment Option.
- Fixed the date format to dd/mm/yyyy in Manage Page for US orgs
- Fixed the issue with "Detailed Pricing" for Inverter where the calculation of “Price adjustment per panel,” “Price adjustment per watt,” and “Price adjustment per unit” is not correct in most of the scenarios
- Fixed the bug with "other component" in design page where system was throwing error due a null component
- Fixed the bug with CTA for offline only deposit after docusign contract
Please sign in to leave a comment.