Phoenix Financial Consultants and OpenSolar have partnered together to offer integrated residential solar financing. The integration allows customers to choose their loan term and start the application for finance directly from the online proposal.
How to get setup with Phoenix on OpenSolar?
1. Navigate to the Control zone of the app, clicking on pricing & payments, and then payment options. You will see a Phoenix banner at the top. You can connect to Phoenix by clicking the "Learn More" button.
2. Click on Connect Phoenix button
Clicking that button will take you to this dialogue
Not currently a Phoenix Partner? First thing you’ll need to do is get approved for their program. Simply click on "Become a Partner," fill out the form*, and submit. Our team will then contact Phoenix to confirm your details. Once we receive confirmation, we'll activate the integration for you within one business day and notify you.
Already a Phoenix Partner? We'll just need to integrate Phoenix financing into your OpenSolar account. Simply click on the "Already A Partner" button and fill* out the form. Once we have received your Phoenix integration request, we’ll activate the integration within one business day, and notify you.
*This is how the form looks like:
3. Once the integration is activated Phoenix products will then populate/refresh into your list of payment options like this:
Please note: You will need to refresh the products intermittently in order to ensure that you have the latest loan products available to you.
4. Now you can offer these as you normally would with other payment options by either clicking and switching on auto-apply so that it is a default payment option for future projects, OR manually selecting the payment option in Project > Design > payment options > override default.
Now when a Phoenix payment option is offered, it will appear in the Online Proposal like so:
5. Your customers will then be able to apply for the loan once you send them the proposal. The customers will get an email from Phoenix where the customer will click on "View Application" button to open a Phoenix iframe to apply for the finance online.
Now you should be set up and ready to start using our Phoenix integration on OpenSolar!
As always, should you run into issues, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.