Release Notes - OS 2.10.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates
- Updated the annual consumption profiles for Germany and Spain.
- Updated the webinar links in the support dialogue for Australia, United Kingdom and United States of America.
- Improved PV site plan template [AU only].
- Added support for bulk archiving and unarchiving of payment options.
- Added support for Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) for California [US only].
- Added support for Sungage's treatment of the 18 month DPP product in Illinois [US only].
- Fixed the bug where Shade Report was not generating when there were more than 4 panel groups.
- Fixed the issue that can lead to “Something Went Wrong” error when creating a project.
- Fixed the issue that can lead to new projects using the old project location in certain scenarios.
- Resolved the issue where the selected system’s title was not appearing in the online proposal when the system was selected from a drop-down.
- Fixed the colour of the call icon in the Home page to be the same as the other icon buttons in the tile.
- Fixed several bugs related to heatmaps.
- Fixed the issue with lead capture form wasn’t properly storing roof_type on new leads.
- Fixed the incentive page crashing which happened while attempting to create new incentive.
- Fixed the issue where customer’s couldn’t enter OTP code when paying online using Stripe. (Raised by EU orgs a few times)
- Fixed the bug with the cost calculations where the extra cost was including Pitch Slope costs when there was no pitch slope.
- Fixed the mismatch in Detail Financial Table calculations on the Online Proposal and the calculations on the Proposal PDF.
Please sign in to leave a comment.