Release Notes - OS 2.7.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- Users can auto select the correct country template based on the project country (currently only available in UK and AU)
- Added better automation for filling out the key system details such as Voc and Isc for strings, plus stringing information.
MCS documents [UK Only]
- Added support for several important documents that are required for the UK such as:
- Structural calculations (wind loading, snow loading, weight loading)
- MCS compliant sunpath diagram added to shade report
- Updated Brighte disclaimer to include information about the additional $75 establishment fee paid on the first repayment date.
NOTE: This will be automatically shown in any newly created projects with the Brighte payment option. To update existing projects, please recalculate them in the design page.
- BOS included in other component types
- Added the ability for pros to view the street view of the location from the project
- Loan paydown allowed to be set for custom project incentives
- STC generation relevant forms links updated
- Repurchasing PPP: expired zoom level does not load until refresh
- Added support for Smart Ease integration for UK orgs on OpenSolar
- Fixed the issue where Anonymous share link was lost/disabled when a contact is assigned to the project
- Fixed the issue with Total Inverter Rating for Microinverters
- Fixed the currency issue for Isle of Man currency (updated to £)
- Fixed the Italian translations in PDF
- Fixed the issue where ‘Total Energy Spend' in Detailed Annual Financial Table calculating incorrectly on PDF proposal
- Fixed ‘Reload 3D’ button
- Fixed the issue where “My Personal Details” page throwing "Something Went Wrong" error
- Fixed the issue where reloading old project with Nearmap 3D was not correctly refreshing the coverage check