Release Notes - OS 2.6.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Shareable Proposal Links
Pros can now create a shareable URL of the online proposal and share it with customers without needing to send a proposal invite.
- Added a CTA in the Project > Info page to
-Allow pros to email finance application form deep-links to the customer
-Allow pros to apply for the finance application from the Info page
Improvements to PV Site plan document [Australia Only]
- Included colour coded stringing for each array in document template within
- Ability to generate the document in landscape rather than portrait
- Created "PV Site Information Plan" as a native document template (like we have for owner's manual, installation instructions, etc.
SunPath Diagram (For supporting MCS)
- OpenSolar’s Shade Report now includes the sun-path diagram with the shade mask mapped onto it for each module group. The system design must be using 3D to generate the Shade Report.
- Ray Tracing will now be allowed to apply when using the MCS calculator in a 3D Design.
Updates to SAM modelling
- Included the latest SSC updates from NREL, one important change being:
Updated the CEC module model to assume anti-reflective coatings for all PV modules (this means that all systems made with SAM will see a slight production boost.)
Added support for microinverters that can connect to multiple panels
- The number of panel inputs is now defined by the “Number of MPPTs” field which will then calculate how many inverters are needed for a given system
- Also added a warning message which shows when the number of panels used is not divisible by the number of inverter inputs (i.e. there are unused micro inverter inputs)
Heatmap related updates
- Updated methodology for generating heatmap to better show the difference between designing on north vs south facing roofs
- Adjusted colour scheme on the heatmap.
- Stringing is now visible when the “Embed System Image with Annotations” placeholder is used.
- Added a new multi-select type to the custom fields.
- Added Support for Sunlight’s SolarPlus ITC Product.
- Added Support for Goodleap’s FastPay Product.
- Updated Inflation Reduction Act (US Climate Legislation) Incentive.
- Price based, size based and fixed incentives can now be applied over a period of time.
- Users will now be able to close the generate PDF dialog while the PDF is being generated and notified when the PDF is generated.
- Updated the ‘discounted payback period’ finance feature figure to show as years and months
- Updated Translations (Italian, Dutch, Spanish, German)
- Improvements made to the Other components csv upload.
- Updated language in Sungage promotional banner.
- Updated ITC value to be 30% for all new orgs.
- Added a default UK proposal template which includes the MCS consumption table.
- Added new ‘System Details’ endpoint for Open API.
- Manual 3D modelling will now be supported on custom/uploaded imagery.
- Segen: Add ability to create quotes and place orders separately to individual projects [UK Only]
- Fixed an issue where the demand values would impact the usage curve and usage amounts for a project.
- Fixed the HECO bill breakdown error.
- Fixed the issue with dragging panel group with handle on touch devices.
- Fixed the issue where auto-applying contracts by payment type does not work when one is docusign and other isn't.
- Fixed issues related to drag and drop contracts.