Release Notes - OS 2.5.0
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- Sunlight updates
- Sunlight’s post-Approval CTA has been made more prominent
- Sungage updates
- Added a warning if user tries to add a loan with a term above 10 years to a battery only system
- When refreshing finance payment options in Control , all finance products that are no longer accessible to the finance partner are automatically archived
- Support Knockout Tile and Deck Flashing has been added as an option for roof attachment
- Nearmap imagery timestamp has been added to Nearmap vertical images
Setting contracts per payment option
- Orgs now have the ability to define default contracts that apply based on the payment types.
- Pros can now select a different contract per payment and per system option on a proposal.
Multi-factor Authentication Implementation
- Implemented Multi-factor Authentication using SMS or Authenticator app for pros.
- MFA can be enforced on org level for all team members or set on personal user level.
- Improved design stability when storage of unsaved data gets full
- Increased the prominence of the recalculate button in Design Page that shows for large 3D systems
- Added a new Date type field option for custom fields.
- Added missing contact placeholder and fixed the battery placeholders for quantity.
- Added SolarEdge automatically adding optimisers for integrated panels [AU]
- Translation updates 2.5.0
- Calculation improvements to auto-stringing have been made
- Pros now have the ability to show a range of savings based on predicted inflation in the Lifetime Bill Savings graph
- Added the 2022 version of the California Consumer Protection Policy