Release Notes - OS 2.4.2
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Segen and Racking integration Improvements
- Refinements for "Add Item" UX and styling when creating a Segen Quote
- Added fields for weight and thickness of panels. If they are populated, they will be used instead of the defaults for Renusol
- (Renusol) Remove auto population of the roof width and length in order to allow for user to enter it accurately
- Reduce frequency of attempting to refresh Segen token to reduce popup window for Segen login
- Fixed the currency symbol for the Renusol and Esdec integrations
Add Support for Modelling Hawaiian HECO Export Compensation Rules
- New solar compensation mechanism has been created called “HECO Customer Grid Supply” to support the following customer renewable programs:
- Customer Grid Supply - apply the True-up Date field as “Monthly” and create export rate equal to credit price.
- Customer Grid Supply Plus - apply the True-up Date field as “Annually in Dec” and create export rate equal to credit price.
- Smart Export - apply the True-up Date field as “Annually in Dec'' and create TOU export rate with price of $0 per kwh outside of 4-9pm and credit rate for periods between 4-9pm.
- Brighte Updates
- Ability to now change the payment option title
- Fixed the issue with Dealer fee clearing when refreshing payment option
- All US Fincos - when applicants are denied they can now re-apply right from the proposal without the pro needing to do anythings
- Updated the “Energy Production Calculator” default behaviour and removed the option “Default - PVWatts”.
- Existing “Design and Setbacks” templates have been migrated to “System Advisor Model” calculators.
- New “Design and Setbacks” templates will default to “System Advisor Model” calculators for all countries and “MCS” calculator for UK only
NOTE: Please note that this might change the default behaviour of new projects created for pros using OpenSolar 1.0
- Reinstated Google Street maps that helps to confirm the right property when creating a project