OpenSolar Release Notes - OS 2.3.3
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Plenti 0% interest free loan
OpenSolar has now integrated Plenti 0% interest free loans that makes it easy for installers to apply for finance on behalf of the customers directly from the OpenSolar platform. Learn how to set it up here.
OpenSolar Academy (🇦🇺)
OpenSolar has partnered with GSES to integrate their accreditation and continuous professional development (CPD) courses within the OpenSolar platform. Australian pros can now stay qualified and certified with courses delivered by GSES experts online. Learn more here.
Pricing and Payment Option Updates
- Added the ability to add price adders/discounts in % of price in addition to $ values.
- Added ability to adjust dealer fee passed to the customer when setting a loan payment option
- Added ability to set separate discount rate for depreciation benefit incentive
- Rebranded Energy Ease and Sungage
- Updated Energy Ease to Smart Ease
- Updated Sungage title and description from “... - XXmo ZIP” to “... - XXmo Deferred Payment Portion”
- Relevant migrations
- Add in filter to allow for the max voltage for the longest string to be calculated in line with AS/NZS 5033:2021 (not including DC optimisers yet)
- Standardized number of decimal places for system size value in Design page
- Added 12 monthly max demand input values in Energy Page and replaced the old 8760 hourly demand charge input
- Ensured all tags in the file upload are visible by default and not limited to 20
- Made the tons of CO2 reduced feature figure show up to one decimal place
- Added a placeholder to show the Adders table in Contract
- Small Greenlancer improvement that makes it so users no longer need to answer the “Do you want to upload a project file or answer questions” field on Greenlancer’s side