1. Create an API Key
- Please login to your Nearmap account to generate the API Key, you can either use the link https://admin.nearmap.com/account/user-management/#/integration/api-apps for the classic portal or https://apps.nearmap.com/account/integrations/apps for the new portal and click on the Create New button for applications. It should be taken to this screen that looks something like this (depending on which portal you are in):
- Enter the application name as "OpenSolar"
- Click the Save button
- Next, visit either https://admin.nearmap.com/account/user-management/#/integration/api-keys for the classic portal or https://apps.nearmap.com/account/integrations/keys for the new portal and choose the application name that they just created from the drop down and click Create API Key to create their API Key
- Copy the API key
2. Add API key into OpenSolar
- Login to OpenSolar using the URL https://app.opensolar.com/#/login
- Go to Control > Other > Integration & API keys locate the field for Nearmap API key and paste the API key
3. Hit save
3. Downgrade from Nearmap at OpenSolar.
- Go to Control > Company > Settings and expand the section "Nearmap on OpenSolar"
- Select the "downgrade from Nearmap on OpenSolar"
- All the members will receive an invite to reset their password. This must be done before signing into OpenSolar again.
Important Reminder: You must reset your password to log in to OpenSolar after these steps.
You should then have full Nearmap functionality per their current subscription. If you only have a top down NearMap subscription, you will only have top down imagery. If you have an oblique/Nearmap 3D subscription, then you will have Nearmap 3D on OpenSolar. Unfortunately oblique imagery is no longer available.