There are various Text-editors throughout the OpenSolar App. This article will explain how to use each of the functions within the text editor.
Within the text editor you can:
- Format the text to be:
- Clear formatting
- Change Text class: Heading 1, Heading 2 etc.
- Insert Numbering/bullets
- Define Alignment: Left aligned, centre aligned etc.
- Insert Placeholders
- Insert Image: drag and drop or click and choose from documents, you can resize after placing
- Insert Table: choose the dimensions of the table and then you are able to format the table after it has been placed
- Insert Link: highlight text and then click this to add a hyperlink
- Insert Horizontal line
- Insert page break: This will create a page break in the PDF
Article is closed for comments.