OpenSolar has partnered with Smart Ease (formerly Energy Ease) in Australia, New Zealand, and UK so that you can offer loan and rental payment plan options to your commercial customers directly through the online proposal. It allows your customer to apply for payment plans of up to $150k/£250k online, through OpenSolar, in under 5 minutes!
How to quote Smart Ease Finance Options to your customers?
You don't need to be a partner of Smart Ease to start quoting their finance products. Account Admins can directly import Smart Ease's finance options following the below steps:
- Navigate to the Control zone of the app, clicking on pricing & payments, and then payment options. You will see a Smart Ease banner at the top. You can either fill the form to get accredited with Smart Ease by clicking the "Learn More" button or directly import their finance options by clicking "Import Products"
- Once you have imported the products, you can go right ahead and import Smart Ease payments options to start quoting straight away!
- Once your Smart Ease payment options are imported, you can use them like you would with other payment options, by either switching on auto-apply to set them as default, or manually selecting them in the Project Zone > Design tab under payment options override.
- Your customer can then easily compare and contrast between these Smart Ease options in the online proposal tab. They can select seamlessly between options by clicking on term of monthly payment (in blue below) and all of the figures will update.
- Once they have arrived at their Smart Ease option, they can click the green apply for payment plan button, which opens a pre-filled iframe with their project details.
- They will need to then fill in some simple information (like director name and date of birth) and then submit their application. It is that easy! Your customer can be conditionally approved in just 5 minutes.
- Smart Ease will then be in touch with you to confirm the application. Once approved, your customer can then return to the online proposal to accept and sign the proposal (if they haven't already).
How to setup Smart Ease integration?
While you don't need to have the integration enabled to quote Smart Ease payment options to your customers, once you have quoted your first proposal with Smart Ease, you will be asked to be accredited by Smart Ease. Once you have been accredited, we highly recommend that you connect your Smart Ease account with your OpenSolar account. You can do this by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the Control zone of the app, clicking on Others, and then Integrations & Payment Options.
- Enter the Smart Ease token (ask Smart Ease to generate one for you) in the Smart Ease Token field and save.
- Navigate to the Control zone of the app, clicking on pricing & payments, and then payment options
- Click "Import Products" to refresh the payment options based on your Smart Ease account setup.
With Smart Ease, you will receive the payment from Smart Ease within 48 hours of installation!