This article relates to the Project zone > PDF Proposal tab of the app.
To generate a PDF from the PDF Proposal page:
- Select in the bottom right-hand corner of your page
- The PDF will download and you’ll be all set!
Notes on Downloading a Proposal:
- If you are unable to generate a PDF and get an error message, please ensure that all attachments and images (in the Proposal Template, Business details, Case Studies) are less than 5MB. [a]
- All generated PDF proposals are saved automatically in the Project > Project Files tab. See the article on Project Files for additional information.
- In the Control zone under Purchase Experience>Proposal Templates > Proposal Settings, you can configure whether you would like to download all system and payment options, or just the selected options.
If you have any questions on customising any sections of either the PDF Proposal or the Online Proposal, please see Customise My Proposal which details how to customise these sections.