After you've designed a project with multiple system and pricing options, you may want to send only one system and pricing option after consulting with your customer.
To do this, without deleting your other systems/pricing options (they still could be needed!), follow the steps below to choose only a selected system and/or pricing option for your PDF proposal download.
- Go to Control and select the “Purchase Experience” dropdown, click on “Proposal Template” and then Edit.
- Expand the “Proposal Settings” and scroll down to “PDF Content”
- From here, you can determine what system or payment options you would like to show on your customer-facing proposal PDF. You will have two options to choose from "All" or "Selected". "All" means that all system options or payment options will be downloaded on the PDF proposal. "Selected" means that only the system option or the payment option that has been selected (highlighted) will be shown on the proposal
- Using the example above as a guide, your PDF proposal will show the 20 Panel + Battery option coupled with a Cash Payment option.
- You have the option of customizing the system and payment options separately. This gives you the freedom of being able to show one system option and all payment options or all system options and one payment option in your PDF proposal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.