To show the inverter location on the proposal, please follow these simple steps below.
1. Go to the Design zone for the given project.
2. Click button at the top right corner and then click on the Annotation button in the drop-down
3. Once you click on this, a white dot (labelled ‘1’) will appear. You can click where you would like to place that dot to symbolise the inverter location.
4. Once it has been placed, click on it again so it is selected (it will become yellow), then navigate to the left toolbar. Here you can label the annotation, which is what will appear on the map, and also add a description which acts as a key. Make sure you select ‘Show’ so that the inverter appears on the proposal.
5. Now you can advance to the Online proposal and see the annotation indicating the inverter and the corresponding description.