This article relates to the Project zone > Info tab of the app.
Scroll down to
Here, you can enter the following information:
- Project ID: this is the automatically generated ID for your project.
- Custom ID: this gives you the opportunity to insert your own custom ID so that the project can be linked to your external CRM or other software
- Lead Source: Track where you sourced this project from simply by entering the details into the input box.
- Tags: Add custom tags to projects (see How to Customise Your Tags and Actions) and use these to sort through your projects in the main Project Zone (see Managing Your Projects in the CRM for info).
- Notes: Include any additional notes for this project.
To enter information about the sale of system of this particular project, scroll down to
- Contract Date: The date that you can be included in your contract. This will automatically be filled when the customer accepts the proposal. If they accept it offline (PDF), then you can manually insert the date here.
- Sold System: When multiple systems are created for a particular Project, you can specify which system was chosen by the customer by selecting it in the drop-down. This will also be automatically filled when the customer accepts the proposal.
- Sold Payment Option: When multiple payment options are available for a project, you can specify which payment option was chosen by the customer by selecting it in the drop-down. Again, this will be filled automatically upon the customer accepting the proposal.