This article relates to the Project zone > Info tab of the app.
Navigate to . Here, you can add site details including the Meter Identifier (NMI), Roof Type, Number of Stories, Phases, Wind Region, Site Notes, and Cellular coverage. You can also choose to override your default cost information list and your default design & simulation settings that you have configured in Control.
- National Meter Identifier: The 10 or 11 digit number unique to the systems connection to the national electricity network.
- Roof Type: Select from a list of roof types. You can use this option to influence the pricing of your system in the Extra Costs section of How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs.
- Number of Stories: Select this from the drop-down menu. This selection will influence your pricing if you've configured the Extra Costs subsection of Project Configuration (How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs).
- Phases: Include if your building has 1,2 or 3 phase power by selecting a number from the drop-down.
- Wind Region: If you know the wind region, you can include it here.
- Site Notes: Include any additional site details here.
- Cellular coverage: if the site has cellular coverage (Yes, No)
- Configuration override: to change your design & simulation settings from the default that has been setup in Control > design & hardware > setbacks & design settings
- Costing override: to change your cost information list from the default that has been setup in Control > pricing & payments > cost information