Please make sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- Added ability to duplicate objects and roof structures in Studio.
- Added multiple new tree models for 3D designing.
- Improved the battery charge calculations when using the “Minimise ToU” option in Studio.
- Added support to automatically import horizon shading data through PVGIS.
- Added indefinite rollover for net energy metering.
- Added ability to set Bi-Monthly Usage Data Inputs.
- Added the customer incentives in the detailed annual financials table.
- Minimise OpenSolar branding in MyEnergy/Online Proposal.
- Show bill savings excluding tax for commercial projects so it is consistent with detailed financials results.
- Improved the loading speed the project list page.
- Added front-end validations when creating a custom battery.
- Automatically populate sale/contract and installation date based on stage change.
- Updated the default electricity usage curve for Ireland 🇮🇪.
- Add Sunsource product to GreenLancer integration 🇺🇸.
- Added LINZ imagery for New Zealand projects 🇳🇿.
- Fixed the issue with the Call To Action buttons not showing in MyEnergy in some scenarios.
- Fixed the issue with projects breaking when using “Quarterly Bills” input in Electricity Usage input with a tariff that has a bi-monthly frequency.
- Fixed the issue with panels not showing up in the installation instructions document.
- Fixed bug with Daily Energy Flows graphs not correctly showing the representative energy profile for each respective timeframe (Seasons and Weektypes).
- Fixed issue that prevented users from making DocuSign envelopes if their Docusign account had authentication disabled.