If you already have an OpenSolar account and have Nearmap on OpenSolar sub, the following instructions will guide you through linking the accounts:
Notes: Only Nearmap Admins are able to upgrade an OpenSolar Account to a Nearmap on OpenSolar Account. If you are unsure if you already have a Nearmap on OpenSolar account, please contact the Nearmap team.
- In OpenSolar go to Control > Company > Settings > Nearmap on OpenSolar and click on
UPGRADE TO NEARMAP ON OPENSOLAR
- If not already logged into Nearmap, you will be asked to enter your Nearmap credentials to verify access.
Note: Ensure that your email in OpenSolar is the same as your email on Nearmap. How to change your email in OpenSolar.
- You will receive a prompt to either upgrade any OpenSolar Account you have access to or “Create New OpenSolar Account”.
Note: You would not be able to "Create New OpenSolar Account", If your Nearmap business name is taken on OpenSolar by someone else.
- Select the OpenSolar account you want to upgrade.
- Your OpenSolar Account will automatically be upgraded to a Nearmap on OpenSolar Account.
Note: All users of your Nearmap Account you will now be able to use Nearmap on OpenSolar by using Login with Nearmap and their Nearmap Credentials.