If you already have a Nearmap on OpenSolar account through Nearmap AND an OpenSolar account, the following instructions guide you through linking the accounts:
Notes: Only Nearmap Admins are able to upgrade an OpenSolar Account to a Nearmap on OpenSolar Account. If you are unsure if you already have a Nearmap on OpenSolar account, please contact the Nearmap team.
- Go to https://app.opensolar.com/#/login and login directly to your OpenSolar Account.
- Go to Control > Business Details and take note of your Business Name.
- Go to https://admin.nearmap.com/welcome/ and use your Nearmap Admin email credentials to log in and take note of your Nearmap Subscription Name.
- Ensure that your OpenSolar Business Name matches your Nearmap Subscription Name.
- If your OpenSolar Business name does not match your Nearmap Subscription Name, change it temporarily to match then click save in OpenSolar.
- Ensure that your email in OpenSolar is the same as your email on Nearmap. How to change your email in OpenSolar.
- In OpenSolar go to Control > Settings > Nearmap on OpenSolar and click on
UPGRADE TO NEARMAP ON OPENSOLAR
- You will receive a prompt to either “Upgrade this OpenSolar Account” or “Create New OpenSolar Account”
- Choose “Upgrade this OpenSolar Account”
- Your OpenSolar Account will automatically be upgraded to a Nearmap on OpenSolar Account.
Note: All users of your OpenSolar Account you will now be able to use Nearmap on OpenSolar by using Login with Nearmap and their Nearmap Credentials.
Nearmap on OpenSolar: Connecting Nearmap to an existing OpenSolar account