This article is in continuation to How to Set-up Payment Options. Please visit the previous article if you want to see all the available payment types.
This option allows the customer to enter into a lease agreement for the PV system and pay for the system over a period of time with fixed Monthly/Fortnightly payments.
To create the payment type, click on Create on the top left hand corner on the list of payment options. You will get the page below:
- Give your payment option a title (Note: This is how the payment option will appear in your proposal).
- Give your payment option a short description.
- In the Payment Type drop down, select Lease (Beta).
- You can toggle Collect Signature at Checkout to collect the customer's signature at checkout. (Note: this will not appear if you have not got Customer-Checkout Enabled)
- Choose a payment frequency (Fortnightly/Monthly) from the drop-down menu.
- Then you can set the Term (No. of Months or Fortnights) for the lease agreement, depending upon the payment frequency selected above..
- The interest rate (%) for the lease agreement.
- Enter the amount for the Dealer fee ($) which would be included in the down payment amount or in the regular payments.
- The Down Payment amount can be set by entering a % value of the total price of the system and a Minimum & Maximum ($) value can also be set.
- You can also set the brokerage rate (%) and the annual escalation (%) for the lease payments.
- The payment timing, Beginning or End of the term can be set using the drop down.
- Enter any additional details or notes which would be visible on the proposal along with any disclaimers below the Payment options on the proposal.
- Finally, you can select whether you would like to enable Auto-Apply for this option and fill out the details for this.
- Use the text-editor to enter in the Terms and Conditions which are specific to this payment option and will only be displayed when this option is selected.
- Click the button to finish creating this payment option.