The hardware you've selected for your project in Studio (modules, inverters, batteries, and other components) is visible in both the MyEnergy and PDF proposal under the satellite image of your location. You can choose to reorder the hardware options, or hide certain equipment.
Steps to reorder/remove components in MyEnergy and PDF proposal:
- Go to Control > Proposal Template > Click EDIT on the desired template > Proposal Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the Proposal Settings expansion
- The default ordering is Module (1st), Inverter (2nd), Battery (3rd) and Other components (4th).
- Reordering the Show Product types would reorder them in the proposals.
- Removing a product type would remove it/them from the proposals.
- The ordering of products in the case below is inverter (1st), battery (2nd) and Module (3rd). The proposals won't show the Other Components.
Note: If you want to hide specific Other Components only, you can do it when creating the other component in Control > Other Components and ensuring the Show Customer toggle is off.