To activate Nearmap on OpenSolar, you need to link a Nearmap subscription to an OpenSolar account.
There are two primary ways to link a Nearmap subscription to an OpenSolar account:
I. Link your Nearmap business account with OpenSolar. No existing OpenSolar account or users on OpenSolar
If neither your business nor your email account exists on OpenSolar, and you have Nearmap admin credentials.
- Go to app.opensolar.com/#/register
- Click login with Nearmap
- Use your Nearmap admin credentials to log in.
- Log in to Nearmap with your admin credentials
- Click on Go to OpenSolar button on the self-service portal
This will create a new Nearmap on OpenSolar account for your business and add all the team members from your Nearmap account to your Nearmap on OpenSolar account. You can log in to Nearmap on OpenSolar using the same “Login with Nearmap” option on the OpenSolar registration page, or by clicking the Go to OpenSolar button button on your Nearmap self-service portal.
II. Add/link Nearmap users to an OpenSolar account
If you are already using OpenSolar and want to activate Nearmap on OpenSolar:
Note: Only Nearmap admins are able to create a new Nearmap on OpenSolar account.
- Ensure that your business name on OpenSolar is the same as your account name on Nearmap. This information can be found on the Nearmap self-service portal
- Ensure that your email on OpenSolar is the same as your email on Nearmap. How to change your email
- Go to OpenSolar > Control > Settings > Nearmap on OpenSolar and click
UPGRADE TO NEARMAP ON OPENSOLAR
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to Nearmap and upgrade your OpenSolar account to Nearmap on OpenSolar.