This article is in continuation to How to Set-up Payment Options. Please visit the previous article if you want to see all the available payment types.
The Cash payment type is for when the customer would like to pay the entire purchase price upfront. This will be reflected in the financial calculations that are shown in the proposal.
- Give your payment option a title. (Note: This is how your payment option will appear in the proposal)
- Give your payment option a short description.
- In the Payment Type drop down, select Cash.
- You can toggle Collect Signature at Checkout to collect the customer's signature at checkout. (Note: this will not appear if you have not got Customer-Checkout Enabled)
- Input Deposit Percentage which is how much the customer should pay upfront, as a percentage of the total price of the system.
- You can then set the minimum and maximum amount which should be deposited (OPTIONAL).
- Select whether you would like to enable Auto-Apply for this option and fill out the details for this.
- Use the text-editor to enter in the Terms and Conditions which are specific to this payment option and will only be displayed when this option is selected.
- Click the button to finish creating this payment option.