This article is in continuation to How to Set-up Payment Options. Please visit the previous article if you want to see all the available payment types.
This payment option is suitable when you are selling standard set PV system packages. The customer pays a fixed price for those packages Weekly/Monthly for a term of a pre-set number of years.
- Give your payment option a title. (Note: This is how your payment option will appear in the proposal)
- Give your payment option a short description.
- Decide whether you would like to collect signatures for this payment option. (Note: this will not appear if you have not got Customer-Checkout Enabled)
- Choose a payment frequency (Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly) from the drop-down menu.
- Then you can set the regular payment amount and the term (years) for the payment.
- Select whether you would like to enable Auto-Apply for this option and fill out the details for this.
- Use the text-editor to enter in the Terms and Conditions which are specific to this payment option and will only be displayed when this option is selected.
- Click the button to finish creating this payment option.