On OpenSolar, you have the option to request customers to Accept Proposal online (read more) and take digital signatures. Any subsequent generation of a Proposal PDF will carry the signature of the customer in it.
To re-request signature, you have to delete the completed transaction. To delete the transaction:
- Go to individual Project Page
- Find the Sales & Service Section and click the edit icon.
- At the bottom of this section, under 'Transactions' you will see the original transaction and signature.
- Delete the transaction that carries the signature.
- Now, they can accept the proposal again in MyEnergy and include a new signature.
Note: OpenSolar automatically removes the signature of the customer from any new PDF proposal generated if the system design, cost or components have been changed after the system was sold.