OpenSolar Release Notes - Mid October 2019
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- Improved calculations for micro-inverters.
- Better UI for selecting micro-inverters in the Studio.
- Ability to move sections in MyEnergy and PDF.
- Embed YouTube video to MyEnergy.
- Appended business about content to the cover message dialog (popup) in MyEnergy.
UtilityAPI Integration (US only)
- Ability to import kWh usage from bills in addition to interval data.
General UI/UX Simplifications
- Improved quotation table itemisation.
- Improved and simplified all major forms.
- Added front end validations to all input fields.
- Added imperial measurements for US business accounts and projects.
- Added all inverters (in addition to inverter group) in Automatic string modelling.
- Included undo/redo functionality to user actions in Studio imagery.
- Customer Checkout on MyEnergy for all payment options.
- Added more tooltips in Studio.
- Ability to specify reduction in electricity consumption/usage (in %) after solar installation. (through Presets)
Article is closed for comments.