OpenSolar Release Notes - Mid September 2019
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- User interface refactor.
- Multiple design modes
- Basic: Ease of just laying out panels and entering price.
- Advanced: Things that matter and more.
- Search and select components from the OpenSolar database directly in Studio.
- Configure solar export limit.
CEC Compliance (Australia)
- Extra disclaimer fields and moved disclaimers to relevant section in the PDF.
- Updated default disclaimers in new proposals templates to include CEC compliance requirements.
- Labels for average daily energy generation on the system performance graph.
- Ability to add proposal validity date for each project.
- Placeholder for financial discount rate, validity date and LCOE in WYSIWYG.
Advanced Loan and PPA Payment Option (BETA)
- Create complex loan structures.
- Multiple loan terms with Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment frequency.
- Bullet/balloon payment
- Support for delayed down payment
- Power Purchase Agreement payment option is now available.
Post-Sale Cost modelling (BETA)
- Create payment schedules for other components.
- Add component maintenance/replacement cost either weekly/fortnightly/monthly or once-off.
- Create weekly/fortnightly/monthly payments for monitoring equipment, broadband, etc.
- Add loan rebates including Victorian Solar Home Loan.
- Effects cumulative and annual cash flow.
- UtilityAPI integration (US only).
- Security improvements.
- Fixed PDF font styling.