OpenSolar Release Notes - Mid August 2019
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
- Undo/Redo functionality (Beta)
- cmd(⌘) + Z or ctrl + Z to undo
- cmd(⌘) + Y or ctrl + Y to redo
- Guided step-by-step tooltips to help design systems from scratch.
- Added support for Export Limit.
- Added support to cap battery output power.
- Ability to override default payment option for each system.
- Up to 50% faster calculation and saving for large system designs.
- Updated Tariff database for Australia and US.
- Improved Tariff search and filters with quick access to recently used tariffs.
- Directly duplicate and customise predefined tariffs for each project.
- Read tariff details directly in the project page.
- Quickly create once-off tariff for each project.
MyEnergy and PDF Proposal
- Access all the attached files and read Next Steps information directly in MyEnergy.
- Added necessary WYSIWYG placeholders for losses, warranty, panel orientation, slope, etc. (CEC Requirement)
- Updated disclaimer for default and new proposal templates to include all important information.
- New step-by-step guide tour to help setup account quickly.
- A new dashboard landing page with quick summary of project stage and customer activities.
- Content restructuring and refined labelling
- Organisation → Business
- Project Configuration → Presets
- Create custom document templates from scratch for quick generation.
- Added "Installation Instructions" document template as standard.
- Option to auto-apply ITC to reduce loan amount (US only).