OpenSolar Release Notes - Late April 2019
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
MyEnergy Design Improvements
- Larger system images, more intuitive and sales-focussed ordering of content.
- Show STC quantity and price per CEC requirements, plus itemised incentives.
- View component videos, details and specification sheets in component details section of MyEnergy (where Exhibitor content is available).
- SolarPro can add profile photo to appear in MyEnergy.
Updated Incentive Structure
- Manage default incentives based on System Performance, System Size (solar and battery), System Price or Fixed with preloaded values for major Australian incentives.
- Option to override default incentives for individual systems (in studio “pricing” sidebar).
Customer Activity Monitoring
- Email notification of customer activities to assigned team member (receive invitation, view proposal, accept proposal).
- History of customer activities on project page
Lead Capture Form
- Embed customised lead capture forms for your website/blog. (Details coming soon to help center, in the meantime ask us how to get setup)
- For Payment Options, Pricing Schemes, Proposal Templates, Project Configuration, Lead Capture Form and Other Components.
- Faster saving from studio. 1st year calculations appear immediately, with remaining years loading shortly afterwards.
- Added daily consumption curves for business hours (9am-5pm) and extended business hours (7am-6pm).
- Create custom tariffs for each project, on project page.
- Option to enter additional fields when creating a Project, with the option to go directly to Studio (instead of Project page).
- Project stages renamed to Design > Sell > Install > Maintain > Other.
- Auto-stringer improvements.