OpenSolar Release Notes - Mid March 2019
Please be sure to logout & refresh the browser to see the latest updates.
Large and commercial system design
- Ability to design systems up to 250kW.
- Fill Rectangle - quickly fill 100s of PV panels.
- LGC integration - Lifetime Savings Graph (proposal).
- Quicker simulation and calculation time.
Price Adjustment for all Component types
- Ability to automatically adjust selling price depending on specific module/inverter/battery/other-component type for “Price per watt” and “Price per watt by size” pricing schemes.
Improved Costs & Margin breakdown in Studio
- Better Pricing breakdown
- Table formatting
- Assign down payment/deposit when creating payment types in Control (moved from Studio).
- Payment specific Terms and Conditions
- Organisation’s Terms and Conditions moved to “Organisations Details”.
- Stabilised and limited automatic calculations in Studio.
- Added more intuitive error messages.
- Cumulative Cash Flow graph as default in MyEnergy.
- Auto assign current user as Assigned Team Member for new project creations.
- Updated default usage of all AU states.
- Clear labels for input fields with relevant units (m, kW, etc.) throughout the platform.
- Remove attached strings when corresponding panels are removed - no re-calculations required.
- Consistent colour scheme throughout Interactive Proposal (MyEnergy) and PDF.