There are various Text-editors throughout the OpenSolar App. This article will explain how to use each of the functions within the text editor.
Within the text editor you can:
- Add in pictures by clicking on the button and either drag & drop the picture or click and upload the picture
- Change the font to bold, underlined, italic or
strikethroughby clicking the button
- Add in different headings by clicking the button
- Create numbered or bullet point lists by clicking on the button
- Change the alignment of the text by clicking on the
- Add in placeholders which will call on other inputs by clicking the button.