This article is in the Projects section of the App.
First you will need to navigate to the Project Page for the Project you will be editing.
The Project Page can be accessed by clicking on a project from the Project zone or you will be taken there when you create a new project.
This page allows you to edit various details of the project and you can also send out invitations for the customer to view the MyEnergy page for the designs you’ve created
This article will explain how to edit the Site Details section of the project page. This includes the Assigned Site Inspector, Meter Identifier (NMI), Roof Type, Number of Storeys, Phases, Wind Region and Site Notes.
In order to do this, click on the edit button in the top right section of the Site Details section.
First you will have the option to assign a member of your team to be the Assigned Site Inspector by selecting a team member from the drop-down. (See Setting Up Your Team if you haven't yet.)
- Below this you can add in your National Meter Identifier (if you have it), a 10 or 11 digit number unique to the systems connection to the national electricity network.
- After this you will be able to set the Roof Type by simply clicking on the input box and selecting from a list of roof types. You can use this option to influence the pricing of your system in the Extra Costs section of How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs.
- You also have the option to set the Number of Storeys that the building is which will influence the pricing of the systems for this location based on your settings in the Extra Costs subsection of Project Configuration (How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs).
- You also have the option to set whether building that you are installing the solar system has 1,2 or 3 phase power by selecting a number from the Phases drop-down.
- You can then set the Wind Region if you know by entering it into this section.
- Finally, you have the ability to keep track of any important site details by entering them into the last section called Site Notes.
Once you have finished editing the Site Details section ensure that you click the button.