This article is in the individual Projects section of OpenSolar. Once you've navigated to the Projects page, click the specific project you would like to edit.
In your individual Project page, you can add Site Details including the Assigned Site Inspector, Meter Identifier (NMI), Roof Type, Number of Stories, Phases, Wind Region and Site Notes.
In order to do this, click on the edit button in the top right section of the Site Details section.
- Assigned Site Inspector: Select a team member of your team from the drop-down. (See Setting Up Your Team if you haven't yet.)
- National Meter Identifier: The 10 or 11 digit number unique to the systems connection to the national electricity network.
- Roof Type: Select from a list of roof types. You can use this option to influence the pricing of your system in the Extra Costs section of How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs.
- Number of Stories: Select this from the drop-down menu. This selection will influence your pricing if you've configured the Extra Costs subsection of Project Configuration (How to Set-up Your Advanced Project Costs).
- Phases: Include if your building has 1,2 or 3 phase power by selecting a number from the drop-down.
- Wind Region: If you know the wind region, you can include it here.
- Site Notes: Include any additional site details here.
Once you have finished editing the Site Details section ensure that you click the button.