This article is in the MyEnergy section of the App.
To generate a PDF from the MyEnergy page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- There is a button at the bottom of the page
- Click and allow approximately 40 seconds for the PDF to compile (up to one minute if it is a larger document)
Notes on Downloading a Proposal:
- If you are unable to generate a PDF and get an error message, please ensure that all attachments and images (in the Proposal Template, Organisation details, Case Studies) are less than 5MB.
- All generated PDF proposals are saved automatically in the Files section of the individual Project page. See the article on Files for additional information.
- In the Control zone under Proposal Templates > Settings, you can configure whether you would like to download all system and payment options, or just the selected options.
If you have any questions on customising any sections of either the MyEnergy page or the proposal, please see Customise My Proposal which details how to customise these sections.