This article is in the Studio section of the App.
- Click the (US) or(AU) icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the icon. (You should notice a blue dot following your mouse).
- Click on each of the corners of the roof in order to create a shape that will represent the roof face.
4. You must define at least one edge type as the ridge or gutter to ensure panels are at the correct azimuth. To define and edge, right-click on the edge and click the “Edge type: ridge”, for example.
5. Click inside the shape to select it and see the left-hand sidebar. From here you can change azimuth and slope, delete or move the 3D design, and adjust shading.
6. If there are obstructions on a facet where you cannot lay panels, click Drawing Tools / 3D again, and select 'Obstruction'. Click on where you would like to add the obstruction. You can add as many as you'd like.
- To automatically fill as much of the roof space as possible with panels, select on the left-hand side bar. (Or you can simply add panel groups and click and drag as you would in a 2D design).
You can add and remove panels manually by clicking on the panels created by Auto-Layout.