This article is in the Control section of the App.
Tags are used within the page of a project which can allow them to be differentiated and filtered from other projects within the organisation.
You are able to create your own tags which will be able to label projects in any way you would like.
In order to do this:
- Go to the Control zone and then click on Company which is in the left sidebar and then click on Business Process.
- Click on the Manage Project tags button
- Click "Add Tag" and add the title of the tag
- Click on the button to add your Tag to the list.
Actions are used on the project page of a design in order to check off what has been done for a specific project.
- To customize Project Actions, go to the Control zone and click on Company which is in the left sidebar, and then click on Business Process.
- Click on the Manage Project Actions button
- Add the title of the action
- Add a numerical value to add the Project Action in the desired order
- Click on the button to add your Action to the list.