This article is in the Projects section of the App.
First you will need to navigate to the Project Page for the Project you will be editing.
The Project Page can be accessed by clicking on a project from the Project zone or you will be taken there when you create a new project.
This page allows you to edit various details of the project and you can also send out invitations for the customer to view the MyEnergy page for the designs you’ve created
Sales and Service
This section of the Project Page allows you to update details of the project such as the Assigned User, Priority, Lead Source, Tags, Contract Date, Sold System, Sold Payment Option and Notes.
To do this, simply click on the edit button in the top right hand corner of the section.
The Assigned User’s name will appear in the proposal message by default (you can customise this in proposal templates) so it is important that you assign a User (Eg. a Salesperson) to the project.Then click on the Assigned User box and choose a User from the the drop-down.
- To change the priority, simply click on the Priority box and choose an option from the drop-down.
- By doing this you can sort more easily through your projects in the Project zone (see Managing Your Projects in the CRM for information on sorting)
- To keep track of where you sourced this project from simply enter in the details into the Lead Source input box.
- Add Tags by clicking on the Tags box and selecting an option from the drop-down.
- Next you have the option to add a Contract Date which can be displayed in your contract.
- When multiple systems are created for a particular Project you can specify which system was chosen by the customer by selecting it in Sold System drop-down.
- When multiple payment options are available for a project you can specify which payment option was chosen by the customer by selecting it in the Sold Payment Option drop-down.
- Finally add Notes by typing in the section next to the Notes title.
Ensure that after you make any changes you click the button.