This article is in the individual Projects section of OpenSolar. Once you've navigated to the Projects page, click the specific project you would like to edit.
Sales and Service
This section of the Project Page allows you to update details of the project such as the Assigned User, Priority, Lead Source, Tags, Contract Date, Sold System, Sold Payment Option, Notes and Transactions.
The edit button is found in the top right hand corner of the section.
- Assigned Team Member: The creator of the project is defaulted as the Team Member unless another user is chosen. The contact info will appear in the proposal message by default (customizable in proposal templates).
- Access: By choosing "Unrestricted" or "Restricted" you can decide whether all your organization's users can view and edit this project. "Default" can be customized in the Control zone
- Priority: You can easily sort projects by priority in the main CRM Project zone (see Managing Your Projects in the CRM for information on sorting)
- Lead Source: Track where you sourced this project from simply by entering the details into the input box.
- Tags: Add custom tags to projects (see How to Customise Your Tags and Actions) and use these to sort through your projects in the main Project Zone (see Managing Your Projects in the CRM for info).
- Valid Until: As a default, this date is set to 30 days from when you sent the proposal. You can customize this in the Control zone.
- Contract Date: The date that you can be include in your contract.
- Sold System: When multiple systems are created for a particular Project, you can specify which system was chosen by the customer by selecting it in drop-down.
- Sold Payment Option: When multiple payment options are available for a project, you can specify which payment option was chosen by the customer by selecting it in the drop-down.
- Notes: Include any additional notes for this project.
- Transactions: Request a payment or log a payment here. If you've integrated the credit card service Stripe with OpenSolar (see How to Enable Stripe Integration), you can facilitate the transaction through OpenSolar.
Ensure that after you make any changes you click the button.