This article is in the individual Projects section of OpenSolar. Once you've navigated to the Projects page, click the specific project you would like to edit.
On an individual project page, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Here you will see the "Files" section. From here, click the "Generate File" button.
From here, you have the option to select from the list of Document Templates that you've created in the Control zone. The template will automatically fill in details from this specific project. For additional information on how to create Document Templates, see the article here.
Once you've generated a file, you are able to download it as a PDF and send it to your customer.
This section is the repository for all the files that you may have related to a specific project. You can also upload documents here that you would like to attach to the PDF Proposal that is generated on the MyEnergy page. You also can generate project specific files from templates that you create in the Control Zone (see How to Customise You Owner's Manual Template)
In order to upload a file, scroll down to the bottom of the Project page and click on the upload icon in the top right hand corner of the section.
Use file tags to determine what the upload is used for. This will take you to a page where you can choose a title for your upload, choose which project it belongs to and add a file tag.
- Compliance - These documents are available for download in the "Installation and Compliance" section on the Project Page. You can then fill them out and upload them with the appropriate file tag.
- Assignment Form (CER-RET-016)
- Compulsory Written Statements (CER-RET-014)
- Connection Form
- Electrical Compliance
- Onsite Verification (CER-RET-015)
- Other Document
- Owner's Manual - These are files that you can upload to include them in the relevant section of the automatically generated Owner's Manual PDF. You can find out how to control where they appear in the PDF by reading this article on Owner's Manual Templates.
- Array Mounting Certificate
- Mounting Diagram
- Equipment documentation
- Extra File
- Post Install Photograph
- Pre-commissioning test
- Test and commission
- Sales Proposal - These tags are used to add in extra PDF documents which will attach beneath the Sales Proposal. This could be used for attaching product spec sheets if they are not provided by the manufacturer.
- Equipment Documentation
- Extra File
- Site - These tags are used for your internal use only.
- Assessment Form
- Extra File
- Utility Bill
This will save the file for you. In order to see your list of files, click on the button in the top right hand corner. Fill out these details and then click on the button.
Note: All proposals generated for this project will be saved here. To edit files, click on the button next to the file. To download files, click on the button next to the file. To delete files, click on the icon next to the file.