This article is in the Projects section of the App.
First you will need to navigate to the Project Page for the Project you will be editing.
The Project Page can be accessed by clicking on a project from the Project zone or you will be taken there when you create a new project.
This page allows you to edit various details of the project and you can also send out invitations for the customer to view the MyEnergy page for the designs you’ve created
This section is the repository for all the files that you may have related to a specific project. You can also upload documents here that you would like to attach to the PDF Proposal that is generated on the MyEnergy page.
In order to upload a file, scroll down to the bottom of the Project Page and click on the upload icon in the top right hand corner of the section.
This will take you to a page where you can choose a title for your upload, choose which project it belongs to and add a file tag.
This file tag will determine what the upload is used for.
- Compliance - These documents are available for download in the "Installation and Compliance" section on the Project Page. You can then fill them out and upload them with the appropriate file tag.
- Assignment Form (CER-RET-016)
- Compulsory Written Statements (CER-RET-014)
- Connection Form
- Electrical Compliance
- Onsite Verification (CER-RET-015)
- Other Document
- Owner's Manual - These are files that you can upload to include them in the relevant section of the automatically generated Owner's Manual PDF. You can find out how to control where they appear in the PDF by reading this article on Owner's Manual Templates.
- Array Mounting Certificate
- Mounting Diagram
- Equipment documentation
- Extra File
- Post Install Photograph
- Pre-commissioning test
- Test and commission
- Sales Proposal - These tags are used to add in extra PDF documents which will attach beneath the Sales Proposal. This could be used for attaching product spec sheets if they are not provided by the manufacturer.
- Equipment Documentation
- Extra File
- Site - These tags are used for your internal use only.
- Assessment Form
- Extra File
- Utility Bill
Fill out these details and then click on the button.
This will save the file for you. In order to see your list of files, click on the button in the top right hand corner.
Note: All of the proposals that are generated for this project will be saved here.
In order to edit files, click on the button next to the file.
In order to download files, click on the button next to the file.
In order to delete files, click on the icon next to the file.