This article talks about a feature in the Control section of the App.
Go to the Sales & Marketing section on the left hand sidebar in the control tab and click on Payment Options.
This will take you to a list of your current payment options.
In order to create a new payment option click on the button in the top right hand corner.
From here you will be able to:
- Create a title for your payment option (Note: This is how your payment option will appear in the proposal) and add a short description for it.
- Choose the payment type, and
- Whether you would like to Auto-apply it.
- You can also add supplementary terms and conditions which will be appended to your main terms and conditions which are set in Business Details
If you are not sure how Auto-Apply works, please see how our article: What is Auto-Apply?
Depending on which payment type you choose, you will have a different set of inputs to fill out.
We currently offer the following payment types. Please see their dedicated articles to know how each of the different payment types can be set-up.
- Cash : This payment type is for when the customer would like to pay the entire purchase price upfront and this will be reflected in the financial calculations that are shown in the proposal.
- Loan (Simple) : This payment type allows the customer to pay for the system over a number of instalments.
- Regular Payment : This payment option is suitable when you are selling standard set PV system packages at fixed Weekly/Monthly regular payments for a term of a pre-set number of years.
- Advanced Loan : This payment option allows customer to pay for the system over a number of instalments, with advanced options like delayed down payment, initial loan term and final loan term.
- PPA : Solar PPA is a long term contract between the Customer and the Solar retailer(or installer) to purchase electricity generated by a solar panel system installed at their premises.
- Lease : This option allows the customer to enter into a lease agreement for the PV system and pay for the system over a period of time with fixed Monthly/Fortnightly payments.